Here are a few more ideas to get your creative juices flowing:
Top 10 Reasons People Buy:
1. *Make Money
2. *Save Money
3. *Save Time
4. *Avoid Effort
5. *Escape physical or mental Pain
6. Increase Comfort
7. Greater Cleanliness
8. Better physical or mental Health
10. *Social Success - dating/relationships/popularity
* PLR-Relationship-Wizard is the answer to these
1. Conference calls with your list
2. Recorded educational calls for your list (Just ask me, I can help!)
3. Article marketing: productivity, list building, product creation, etc. Most article directories do NOT want content about using private label rights material.
4. Guest blogging post that leads to a link to a giveaway report with your affiliate links
5. Sell a low cost report or give away a report with affiliate links to PLR-Relationship-Wizard inside or PLR-Relationship-Wizard as an upsell
6. Use content from PLR Relationship Wizard as a member to produce your own websites and keep records of your success; now market your results with the PLR-Relationship-Wizard affiliate links.
7. Include a bonus to people who purchase through you link.
8. Hold a special teleseminar with product owners who have products that
are complementary - such as PLR-Relationship-Wizard, Wordpress plugin
creator, SEO program, Article marketing program, Offline Marketing
Would you like to do a conference call together? You can offer it as a unique bonus to people who purchase from you or as a lead in to purchase. We can have it recorded and you can add it to your follow up email to people who buy as a bonus.
Let's talk about:
1. How to use PLR
2. How to rewrite PLR so even Google won't know it's PLR
3. Long list of successful business models using content
4. Setting up a business at home
5. Top 7 reasons online business fail and how to avoid them
6. 15 ways to promote your blog
7. Create original content from PLR for Amazon & market them successfully
Not sure which one you want to offer? Set up a survey on Survey Monkey and give them 3 or 4 choices. Have two that are too close to call? I'll do both!
Contact me through my support desk and we can put a call on the schedule.